Modern methods are widely used while engineering of underground structures
Our company has built the following significant objects:
- One of the most unique tunnels in the world tunnel driving practice is Arkhoti tunnel of the trance-Caucasian railway, which should cross Great Caucasus. The length of tunnel was 23.3km and its cross-section – 110 m2. Preparatory works were executed, necessary infrastructure such as industrial bases, cultural and social objects and others were made, and several meters length tunnel was driven. At present object is closed.
- Tunnels of trance-Caucasian pipeline in the Dariali gorge, where significant works were executed while crossing Devdoraki glacier.
- Roads tunnels along the Georgian Military Road and Sochi bypass and along Spitaki-Nalbandin and Sevan-Dilizhan (Armenia) motor roads.
- Metro stations and passageway tunnels in Tbilisi and Moscow.
- Derivation tunnels and pressure tunnels with different cross-sections, included in Zaramag Hydrotechnical structure complex.
- Along Khaisi-Mestia road was built a road-tunnel with 160m length and 92m2cross, which was arranged on a rocky steep slope bypassing narrow galleries. Tunnel construction made possible continuous and safe handling of modern dimension transport along the road section
- Rehabilitation-reconstruction works were executed at Rikoti tunnel weak geological sections along the main road of Georgia. The works included: for ensuring tunnel reliability steel casing installation with double-tee profile arches; except tunnel lining, grouting of existing massive(volume 251 m3) was performed, and self-drilling anchors of modern construction up to 20 m in depth (total length 8017 l.m.) were arranged across the rocky massive.
- The main highway at the Rikoti tunnel's fragile geological sections of the construction works, such as the reliability of the installation of the steel casing ortesebri Profile arches, tunnels friend behind by the massive tsementatsia 251 m3 and arranged modern design anchors the rocky massif in the 20 m depth of 8017 meters long length SectionsAt 103 km (Saldatskaia) and 102 km (Belaia) of Mtskheta - Stefantsminda - Larsi international importance road were carried out rehabilitation works of existing tunnels, with total length 518 i.m.
In May of 2013 at 96km and 107km “Mamisoni” started works for 3 tunnels reconstruction with total length of 1100m