- A road, by using of overhung constructions, was built in the Enguri River gorge, which simultaneously solved as technical so ecological issues;15 km length road and two unique bridges were built between villages Zhinvali and Ananuri, along the Georgian Military Road;
Construction of Alkun-Targimi motor road was executed in very complicated engineering and geological conditions in Ingush Republic, Russian federation
- Traffic centre - at the Heroes’ square and multi span overpass at the bridge of King Tamar were constructed in Tbilisi; Tbilisi-Tbilisi airport highway section; 12 km length bypass of town Sochi
Significant works were carried out on the reconstruction-widening of Poti Port. A parking for lorries and a railway - ferry-boat crossing, connecting Georgia to European countries, were built
- After the war in 2008, the company returned in Georgia and in a keen competition could perform the construction works by cost 12, 08 million GEL among them 3, 14 million GEL – in 2009, and 8, 94 million GEL – in 2010 year.
- Rehabilitation of existed bridge over the River Tskhenistskali of Senaki-Nokalakevi-Bandza-Khoni road Were performed rehabilitation works of the bridge damaged structures (total length of the bridge 114 m),also river flow directing structures lined by crashed stone and regulating dams by length 640l.m.at the village Matkhodji was arranged 200 l.m length protective dam, lined with crashed stone.
- At Kvareli-Chalistskali reservoir was arranged rectangular ferroconcrete pipe by length 12m and section 4.6X6 0.0.
- Rehabilitation works of the bridge over the river Potskhovi at the road of Akhaltsikhe - Ninotsminda - Armenian border were performed, namely: a protective-regulating wall was arranged on the bored and cast-in-place piles along the access to the bridge fill (ferroconcrete volume of 1227 m3).
- At the intersectio of Tbilisi-Leselidze highway and Gori City water-supplying pipeline(84th km), pipes by diameter 600mm and 900mm, was arranged 51 m long gallery
- Arrangement works of piers and tunnel curved sections of the connecting the Heroes' Square - Tamarashvili street overpass
- Riverbank protective works at the village Mleta of Mtskheta - Stefantsminda - Larsi road 80 km. Was organized massive protective rubble concrete wall, volume - 1256 m3, and gabion wall of 784 m total volume was arranged on it, and the washed out road bed was restored
- At the 81 - km of the was protected the damaged retaining wall with ferroconcrete abutment and protecting casing wall. Besides the roadbed width limits were ensured by providing gabions made of galvanized wire.
- Along Mtskheta - Stefantsminda - Larsi highway 129km, the most difficult mountainous topography, were performed restoration works of existed galleries with total length 97m (Dariali canyon): was removed the damaged road and paving blocks; were restored: railing sections and control joints, and the new road bed with hot bituminous concrete was arranged.
- In Adjara the concrete motor way, connecting town Khulo to the village Qedlebi and mountain-skiing complex, was arranged. Total length of the road is 5km. Also artificial structures and traffic safety equipment were arranged along the road according to the project. In addition, the volume of concrete and reinforced concrete works amounts 5180 m3
- Rehabilitation works of the bridge over the river Intsoba at 77km of Tianeti-Akhmeta-Kvareli-Ninigori road, such as - the demolition of the bridge access damaged regulating structures and arrangement of new regulating-protective ferroconcrete walls over the peirs, total volume – 510 m3.
- Arrangement of classic design ferroconcrete bridge with superstructure over the piers (pier length 32m) instead of oversized bridge on the Darcheli-Ganmukhuri road.
- Construction works have been performed that have been financed by The Municipal Development Fund of Georgia, in Cageri.
Construction works included:
1) Construction of right and left side dikes on river Tskhenistskhali
2) Construction of bridge on river Sakhravela
3) Enlargement of Lasaura bridge 2*21m
Construction process included:
1) Soil works: 62,874 m3
2) Concrete 231m3
3) Cobble Stone 25908m3